Following on from my post on the book I read “What the Most Successful People do before Breakfast” (click here to read the blog post) I thought it would be great to document my 100 dreams on my blog. This way when I have completed another, I can strike through the text so I can see, as well as you can see, how many dreams I have accomplished. So here goes:
- Climb Mount Kilimanjaro
- Trek through America’s National Parks
- Visit America
Swim with Dolphins
- Go to watch the World Hiphop Championships
- Visit Australia
- Visit India – I’d love to go. So many say it’s a huge culture shock and I really want to experience it.
- Go to Nigeria – Some of boyfriend’s family are from there and Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie’s books have made me really want to go and experience the country
- Go to Barbados – Again some of my boyfriend’s family are from there, and apparently it’s just amazing.
- Go to Thailand
- Go to Hawaii and do the Hula, party on the beach
- Visit European cities – why haven’t I done this yet? It’s pretty cheap to fly.
- Do a food writing course – I know I could improve!
- Trek from London to home – 96.7 miles
Hire a Barclays Bike and go for a bike ride to a park
- …Cycle round Hyde Park
Go to a festival Go to a camping festival
- Learn how to shoot food photography with a professional camera
Go Quad Biking
- Do an art workshop/course in London
- Eat at Chiltern Firehouse
Run a half marathon
- Get Better at swimming so I can comfortably swim in the sea on holidays (I’m getting there!)
- Do a triathlon
- Trek the Thames – i.e. Take part in the Thames Path Challenge (100km)
- Take a Belly Dancing Class – make myself get over my negative obsession with my stomach
- Get awesome at hiphop – attend at least two classes a week for 3 months to start!
- Do a barrecore class
Write for an online publication Write for another online publication
- Get work published in print
- Raise in my career – Be an Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Director… (Are they all different dreams?)
Move in with Alex and others Go to a food festival Go to the V&A
- Go to the Museum of Brands
Go to the National History Museum
- Go to the London Art Galleries – Tate Modern, National Portrait Gallery…
- Spend an afternoon rollerblading
- Play football in Highbury Park in the summer with Alex
- Play table tennis in the summer in Highbury Park with Alex
- Completely fill a sketchbook with drawings/paintings
- Learn to play tennis properly
- Go to Madame Tussauds
Visit the London Dungeons
- Climb the O2
Make a Birthday Cake – something amazing!
- Learn to Knit
- Be Body Happy!
Design my own tattoo
- Go on a UK weekend away with Alex
- Uni Reunion weekend once a year…
Go to Yoga Try Pilates Read more books – 2 in the next month or so
- Read ‘Chimp Paradox’
- Try a detox
- Go on a segway experience
Have a few days in Bath with one of the Besties Go to Notting Hill Carnival again
- Go on a fitness weekend
Raise money for the Haemophilia Society
- Go camping
- Do a bread making workshop
- Rent a paddle boat in one of the london parks
Go to Winter Wonderland again
- Go to the Oxford Street light switch on at Selfridges this Christmas
- Go to Drinks Feast at Christmas
- Complete the squat challenge
- Watch the sun rise from the Duck & Waffle
Go watch the recording of a TV show Do the colour run
- Go to France to visit family
Try Oysters Try Ackee and Saltfish
- Learn how to make decent Caribbean food
- Try Kangaroo
Go to a Dutch bar for work drinkies with Work Colleagues Go on a night out to the Book club Go on a night out to Cargo
- Do a boot camp workout with the house mates in the park nearby/Battersea Park
- Go to another random gig in London
Go to a proper Arsenal Game Redesign my blog
- Learn to be more mindful and dela with my anxiety
Try cooking new dishes – document on my blog
- Teach myself how to do nail art – and not let it smudge!
- Wear a cap out – Alex thinks i’ll look cool, i’m not too sure but thought it’d be funny for a day!
Eat at Hawksmoor Cook a Sunday Roast for the house
- Host a themed house night – mexican anyone? Don’t forget the sombreros!