Here’s another cocktail recipe you should definitely all give a go – by one of my favourite places to buy alcohol, Aldi.
Prosecco has become hugely popular, and I’m sure many of you will have a bottle at home (unless it never sticks around for that long, then after reading this you’ll want another bottle!) so why not add a sweet touch to yours this weekend with this Very Cherry recipe. It would be the perfect cocktail for serving with dessert!
The combination of the cherries and vanilla extracts heighten the fruity flavours of the brandy, making this the ultimate indulgent sweet treat.
- 20 ml Napoleon Brandy (£11.39)
- 10 ml cherry juice from frozen cherries
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
- 175 ml Valdobbiadene Prosecco Spumante DOCG (£7.49), as desired
Decoration / To serve:
- Garnish with several frozen cherries on a cocktail stick.
- Flavour the sugar by placing a vanilla pod into a sugar pot for a couple of weeks
- Defrost the frozen cherries and squeeze out the juice
- Add the brandy, cherry juice and sugar; to a glass and stir until the sugar has dissolved
- Top with prosecco
Let me know what you think!