We’ve only been back at work a week. Only 5 days but it feels like SO much longer!
It’s not surprising so many people suffer from the blues in January – it’s the longest stretch between pay days meaning more than often tight budgets, and after the fab festivities and celebrations throughout the Christmas season January is much more dull. But it doesn’t have to be that way!
So stop feeling sorry for yourself…
Grab some friends…
Because here’s some of the top deals I’ve found for eating out this month. Even if you’re dieting, eating healthy or doing dry January, there’s still plenty of options for you. Don’t hibernate and give into the gloom, beat those blues this January and you’ll be feeling this amazing…
- Barrio Soho are offering 50% off the total bill throughout January! I’ve visited the recently refurbished Soho restaurant (review here), with mouthwatering mexican dishes from Pavita sliders to tacos and Chilli Gonzales Nachos and and some fab cocktails for those doing try-anuary, it’s definitely worth a try.
2. Gourmet Burger Kitchen are giving customers 2 burgers for £10 until January 17th! I’m a huge GBK fan, Yes I have the app (definitely worth getting to earn rewards!), so I’m excited for this offer. If you’re with a friend who gets food envy as much as you, I highly recommend getting two burgers and sharing each one! For all you healthy peeps, go bunless and get homeslaw and salad or corn on the cob instead. I also love the strawberry & Elderflower Fizz, a bottomless soft drink – great for dry January. Just remember to download your voucher from their website and take with you.
3. The Jam Tree, the gastropub with branches in Chelsea and Clapham, are also offering 50% off all food from Monday to Friday this January. The entire menu looks super yummy – the Guinea Fowl Casserole, Pulled Pork Burger and Mirchi ka Packoda & Mango Lassi are on my list to try! Great news for those on a January diet – the menu features a section of lighter main courses with less than 500 calories a dish.
4. 50% off main courses at Zizzi’s! Fab choice for people who want options in type of food – They do everything from pizza, pasta and risotto to meat and fish dishes such as salmone broccoli and Italian Beef Short Rib so there really is something for everyone. Skinny pizzas and salads offer dieters a pretty good selection too! Download your voucher at vouchercodes.
5. Sign up to Byron Burger Club as Burger Club Thursday are back! Once a week Byron will be offering all club members 2 for 1 on their burgers, so you could treat a friend…or split the bill! Burgers are always a favourite but they do also do some scrumptious salads including the Roasted beetroot, piquilo pepper & feta salad which I tried recently during a catch-up with one of my girls.
6. With the festive season finished Taste Card is now back up and functioning wahooo! – Most restaurants don’t accept taste card throughout December. For anyone who hasn’t tried a taste card membership, they’re giving new customers a 90 day free trial for £1 – It’ll give you 50% or 2 for 1 at so many restaurants across the UK so highly worth it. I love mine! It’s made me try so many new places I wouldn’t have thought to try before.
I hope this helps and gets you out of hibernation, catching up with friends and enjoying some great nosh and humorous times!